Sunday, August 16, 2015

New adventures!


Hey there!!


I decided to start writing a blog mostly to keep my friends and family updated on my day-to-day life, and also kind of to see how long I could keep one. This should be fun! 


My summer has not been super eventful. I moved back to Provo in the middle of June, hoping to secure a job soon after my arrival. For whatever reason, the job I had hoped to get fell through, and I have been job hunting ever since! I've had interview after interview, and rejection after rejection. and it has not been fun. I expressed my frustration to a friend a few weeks ago, who told me to think of it as "getting halfway to a lot of cool jobs" and "really good practice". Ha! 


I have been able to use my free time to bake, be with my friends, and go to the Provo Temple whenever I want, so the summer hasn't been completely wasted.


However, this past week I did get a job!! I'll be working at the Administration Building on campus working for BYU OneStop. I'll be in the office that does imaging and processing for admissions! I start on Monday and I am so excited! (For new experiences as well as a regular paycheck...)
Anyway, I'm pumped. I can't wait!!

Unfortunately, I haven't taken too many pictures lately....but here's one of me and my friend's car!

No comments:

Post a Comment